Saturday, September 28, 2013

DIY Packaging: The Photography Business Box

Hey loves. When you are creative you make some of the most beautiful things. I happened to make a handmade package for one of my wonderful customers. As you know( or if you can tell) I like purple....ALOT! So why not include it into something I love right? RIGHT! SO here's a sneak peak. The only reason I am doing a sneak peak is because I have some business stuff to handle such as... getting my name protected then out with the full PACKAGING PUBLICITY. So when  get it protected then I will DEFINITELY Share and maybe a HOW TO Video maybe??? But I need feedback from you so lettme know.



Supplies:
(Prefer white box with lid from Michaels)
Paint brushes
Color of paint My choice: Purple ( acrylic )
*If the box has a smooth surface you don't need a primer
(Optional) Letter Stickers
(Optional) Bow
Tape

Step 1: Change into clothes you wouldn't mind getting dirty

Step  2: Get a towel to put down (So you won't mess up the surface/floor)
Note: This acrylic is washable

Step 3: Pain box in 1 direction. One coat at a time  TIME FRAME: More than an hour (May apply 3 coats)

Step 4: Let dry

Step 5: Add on additional items such as stickers, bows etc.

FINAL PRODUCT
If you did this project and want to send me a picture. Follow me on Instagram +KianaJTV and include @kianajtv to your post so I can see it also on twitter @itskianaj :!

Thanks loves and don't forget to...
Embrace your beauty!!!!!!!!

~KianaJ~

No comments:

Post a Comment