Sunday, December 8, 2013

Cuffing Season Breakup?!

Loves you know the story about breaking up? NO? Well the purpose of breaking up is when you realize that you two don't belong together anymore, grown apart. or someone did something stupid. In my case my ex did something so stupid. CHEATED! Yes! ME! I decided I wan't going to tolerate it. If he did this once he'll do it again. 

Then it was built up skeptical things he would do such as wanted a kiss on the first week we started going out. NO LOVES. Take my advice. "Keep 'em thirsty".

#1. They'll want it more
#2. Let him know YOU, not what he can do for you.
#3. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. (Don't be around him 24/7).

What one guy doesn't appreciate, another will. I am so happy that this happened , because you must realize things happen for a reason, season , or a lifetime. In my case it was a couple of week. LOL :)

So click here is my hilarious experience. 
 Don't forget to COMMENT, LIKE , SUBSCRIBE, and SHARE! 
If you want to keep up with me on my following networks then follow me on IG: (KianaJTv), and Twitter(@itskianaj).

Social Media Direct links:
www.instagram.com/kianajtv
www.twitter.com/itskianaj
   

to watch video.
Thank you for watching!!

Don't forget to....
Embrace your beauty!!

~KianaJ~

No comments:

Post a Comment