Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Studying for Tupac Shakur Center of the Arts+ Walgreens Haul

So if you guys follow my YouTube Channel(KianaJTv) you will know that I am currently in the Tupac Amaru Shakur Center of the Arts. My major there is acting ,and I love it so far. So last night I had a late night, and I didn't go to bed until 12am or even later. But I plan on still taking a nap today lol:)

What I studied last night and tools!

2 Magazines that I picked up!

 These are my career role models that I look up to. I hope to achieve and accomplish as much as they did. In the future I pray to meet them and develop a personal connection and mentor relationship!
Havin fun Reading Cosmo. I Luv. SHE WINS!!


 New highlighter(s) Mom gave me
 Highlighter swatches
Tabs

Ipad Notes which is very helpful.


Reminder(s)/ To-Do List for Ipad

Warm up Tongue Twisters for Acting Class
 Casting Porfolio/ Resume
 


Recording Engineer Notes

Brenda's Got a baby Lyrics by 2pac


Poem

 

Song and Script Writing Folder

 Sneak Peek of my own written script
 Walgreens Haul. I am so mad I picked up the mascara instead of the liquid eyeliner. So I didn't open it because I am going to return it and get the liquid eyeliner because I heard so much good about it. I also got my a silk bonnet which I thought was purple but it was black -_-. So I'm a lil mad about that as well. I guess I was rushing

Of course Listing to Pandora to calm and set the mood. OLD SCHOOL!!! HHAAYYY
 
and don't forget to .....
Embrace your beauty!!!!!!!!
 
~KianaJ~

No comments:

Post a Comment