Saturday, November 2, 2013

Guess Who I Met? Tony Vaughn from Meet the Browns


Wow when things start getting better I finally meet someone close to my inspiration "Tyler Perry". This is Tony Vaughn a.k.a Colonel  from the television series of "Meet the Browns" written by the marvelous Tyler Perry. 

I meet him during an event with my school for FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America). He was there to support and had a wide range of popcorn that he sells. He was so nice to me and he was very approachable too. He had a phenomenal personality that was out of this world. It was a pleasure to meet him and I am very thankful and honored. Maybe one day I can meet more of people I admire. I am one step closer to meeting Tyler Perry YAY!

Tyler and his film has always inspired me I watched him literally my whole life and he has spoken to me in only my dreams can imagine. He has inspired me to create films to be a director, producer, and an actress. I pray that somehow and one day can follow in his career footsteps.

If you are a Tyler Perry Fan then use the hashtag #Iamatylerperryfanbecause and use @itskianaj so I can see it too. Follow me on Twitter Lets make this big so Mr. Tyler can see it! 

Don't Forget to...
Embrace Your beauty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment