Friday, November 15, 2013

Kiana's Art of Photography

You know the art of photography is so beautiful. I found this passion My sophomore year in High School. I just really had a passion for photography. If you didn't know I had a marvelous auntie "Aunt Boo", who grew me up on the classics such as the Lion King, Mulan, and a Cinderella starring Whitney Huston and Brandy. For many years I loved seeing how movies, film, and pictures were put together.

Sadly my 9th grade year December 18th, 2011 my auntie passed on.

She did not suffer and she always taught me to love and fight for my dream and that's what I am doing...

As of right now I have gigs, and events that are happening as right now, I can TRULY say I am TRULY blessed.

When I have my passion for photography and film, it is so addicting I must say. You come to the point where you have mini photoshoot in your room. Pics below!



This one's for you Aunt Boo! Always and forever missing you. I am continuing your legacy on and on and forever...

Don't forget to....
Embrace your beauty

~KianaJ~

No comments:

Post a Comment