Thursday, August 1, 2013

Production Hair Special Thanks to.....

Hello Loves its your girl Kiana J !!I'm back .....again. Hehe life has been so busy. Well I'll elaborate in my next vid and blog. I am currently editing my upcoming vid. I found my passion in acting and theater I love it sooo much!! So here's a quick simple hair style that the wonderful, talented Wendell created so I LOVE YOU!! Remember I was talking about The Tupac Center that I attended and loved it! I WILL BE BACK ! I actually have to go into "work" tomorrow. I love it there. Feels like home. Anyways check out the video below.Thanks MUUAAHH xoxo


Don't forget to COMMENT, LIKE, and Subscribe!! Follow me on Instagram: KianaJTv.

First Wendell told me to get it braided. So to prepare for the big day I practiced the makeup look I wanted for the performance. Don't be scared lol:) What we ladies do for beauty these days......




  Here's the makeup look.....
 

and here is the finished hair and quick photo-shoot......



  







and don't forget to.....
   embrace your beauty!!!
~Kiana J~

No comments:

Post a Comment